Thursday, October 11, 2012

The party island - Ibiza, Spain


If you are party lover or Trance music freak, i bet you know and craving to be this place so much. Ibiza, Spain such a party island and the beautiful Bora Bora beach. Guess what, I blogged about bora bora beach in my old blog 2 years ago, out of my expected.. I've been there!


Red hair monster.



 The ticket for the first party night.

 the thing you must try in Spain - sangria wine



 something meaningful i guess?


we almost drink all day and all night.








well, this is so common happen over there.











 nice weather!

my lovely housemate in Bristol, UK - Cindy.  

 and the girl from Portsmouth, UK - Grace.



Her best boyf - Hong. 














papaya. lol 







my favorite food in Spain - paella rice. I miss it so much. 



 another party night, both famous DJ are spinning in different club, David Guetta or Tiesto? You guess, which one we pick? ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment