Friday, October 12, 2012

just a drop by - Portsmouth, UK

About Ibiza, Spain. there are still so much picture i wanted to share but tooo much pictures i snapped, so you could click this to see more in my Facebook album. After 3 days 2 nights party crazy in Spain, We supposed back home and rest but i think wasn't a bad idea to drop by and stay over a night at the sweetie Grace's house for a visit this little town, Portsmouth. 

 Such a beautiful and peaceful town, do you agree this with me?

 Red hair monster still.





 I just simply love this picture snapped by me.





 Na, She is Grace! A powerful poker queen who going marry to Guangzhou? ;p Her poker skill is so pro. Salute!

You know, red hair monster is a dessert lover.



 spot the rainbow? :)))))

 so happy I went during mid of summer time, flowers everywhere and i could wore this casual look go out at day time, well remember is day time only!


 the second day, shopping a little bit before back home.  Hey, the " home " i mentioned not my Malaysia's home yo!






while typing this post, how much i wish i am really going back to my uk home now............... :(((((





No comments:

Post a Comment