Wednesday, October 10, 2012

London - the first footprints

Hi reader, surprise? Hopefully you are still here with me. Well, it's a new start, almost half year I did not update any proper post in my old blog [thelittlecastle.blogspot.com] hold on your curiosity, don't click the link, because i had shut it down! My life will goes on with this new blog. Give me some support okie? ❀ 

Not really have any good idea about which post should be up first, but i guess let's start with my fabulous long vacation in UK & Europe trip will be the best right? :)))

Resigned my previous Citibank's banker job and booked the flight ticket, fly to UK alone. Seriously, it take me so much courage to make this so big decision. i was a girl who never leave home more than a month, do remember last year July i went to Melbourne for 2 weeks trip, i was homesick and cry! Some more, i went there with boyf. Lol ... ...but this time i going to take 13hours flight alone and carry all luggage go thru the so strict immigration. Powerful right? ;p

18/7/2012
10am.

This is my very first time taking flight alone and the longest flight journey, 13 hours. Friends ask, what do you feel and think when you are sitting alone in the plane 13 hours so long. Here my answer, I keep doubt and ask myself, is it willful and wrong to make this decision. because my family must be missing me so much :(( *cried!

 First camwhore picture i took after i landed and settled down myself in a hotel located at Bayswater, London. can you see my swollen eyes? O.O


 singing London bridge is falling down, falling down? haha, here i want to tell you London bridge is just a very normal highway bridge. *speechless :x


but look at the another side, 

feel better? yeah, that's tower bridge, the real famous one in London.







0.. 立春?

 you rarely see this scene, 







 the map





 London eye.

 Travis Loong





















 that all for the first post, to be continue :))

Last, Here i specially want to thanks to Travis Loong, You are the best for me, forever. thousand million thanks i want to say. Honestly, I'm just so lucky to have a good best friend like you in my life, you are the only who support me no matter what happen. You are the only fully trusted on me without asking any single thing and never doubt it. trillion thank you for taking care me so much and always be my listener during this 2 months long vacation. You told me, if the world giving up on me but you won't and you willing to be the one who catch me up. Loong kam seng, me truly deeply appreciate and thank you in my heart!





3 comments: