Monday, October 22, 2012

Ladies night @ Remedy - Scott Garden

Last Friday night, where you been? Party? Movie? I am so grateful i wasn't went through a empty Friday night. We have a real ladies night. hehe, like finally, all of us managed to gather up and have a good chilling night. We planned earlier and supposed chill at Marini' 57 but too bad there's some function event held there, full. So we changed to Remedy which located at Scott garden, Bangsar. Well, for me Remedy actually is more likely a club more than a bar for chill because the sound system over there is very loud and there's a DJ spinning music there. 

The outfit I supposed to wear.
Please tell me you like my nude color stud clutch bag which i bought in UK. 
(^_−)−☆

end up, plan changed, venue changed,  dress changed. 
A simply and very casual black dress for the night.

You know, Isn't easy to gather up 7 of us. I've already back from UK for a month but this is the first night we gather up, FINALLY! Not much picture I could post up due to I forgotten to bring my camera on that night. 
All the picture credited by her, my favorite sister Karen. xoxo



 Lily Me Karen

 the typical Taurus girl - joey

 Without cosmetic lens my eyes are really look so small compared with her! 

 Meggie Joey Yvonne Me
I like the caption for this picture by Joey. "We watch each other falling in and out of love. I watch you girls getting tougher and happier. I am very proud of you, 我的宝贝们 !  "

 Meggie Lily Me Karen
My favorite picture of the night.

this is the so called group picture but without Meggie. Ahem, ah moi where were you?

Last, let the sleepy cony to say goodbye.




No comments:

Post a Comment